BR Engineering Works is known for best quality Ring Plunger Sets. This Ring Plunger Set is mostly applicable for injection molding machine. This product has the high tensile strength appreciated in the market for its precise construction and exceptional strength. Our customer can avail a various sizes and designs from BR Engineering Works. We use nitro alloy en41b materials to make Ring Plunger Set Torpedo sets. Following are the construction specification of our products.
Body construction of Ring Plunger Set Torpedo
- To assure the best quality hardness nitro alloy is toughened up to 30/32 RC in ‘S' or ‘T' condition
- Proper machining is being done to achieve inner as well outer layer (0.5 mm and 1 mm respectively)
- During the machining process the bottom hardness of ring plunger is being reduced by 2 RC using stress development
- After the stress development the part is to be relived & it is known as stress relieving & inner as well as outer layer diameter will be grinding
- The gas nitrading process will be done to give the surface hardness it is upto 64/66 RC
- For durability case depth up to 0.5/0.6 mm provided.